Wednesday, October 9, 2019

After Long Last-A Return

It's been years.  Quite literally.  I apologize for my long absence.  After years of trying to control an autoimmune illness that I thought was out of my control, I finally realized the best medicine was to look at myself as a whole, not just the symptoms I was experiencing (seems to make sense, but hard to see the big picture when you can't stay focused long enough to remember what you did five minutes ago).  This new approach has helped me get the energy and focus back that I needed to keep up with my projects.

I'm am starting a new journey forward, one in which I hope to update regularly.  I still would like to write and share my work.  But I believe every aspiring writer has been inspired by a good author.  I will be trying to include reviews of books that I have read, whether or not I have enjoyed them.

Reading has always opened up new worlds for me, and I hope you'll be inspired to check out what I have read and find that it broadens your world too.  Thank you for sticking with me, and if you are just finding your way to my blog, welcome, and thank you for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment